What if I told you that all the worries you have crowding your mind right now will not mean anything in a couple of years? What if I told you that all the years you were being teased and bullied for being short and different would mean absolutely nothing? And what if I told you that the boys who rejected you and called you ugly would be dumbfounded once they saw how pretty you're going to grow up to be? If I were you I would:
1. Enjoy your youth and years of innocence - laugh, run, love and play as if you were that white untouchable dove.
2. Don’t let anyone tell you you're worthless
3. Follow all those dreams you had no matter how hard they seem to achieve. Dreams are supposed to scare you but with hard work and perseverance you will obtain each and one of them
4. Don’t take everything personal
5. Travel, travel, and travel
6. Don’t fall in love with the wrong person
8. Stop doubting yourself (Damnit!) you were built for greatness and you're brighter than you play yourself to be
9. Block out all the negative criticism from your parents, friends, and family
10. Be you... be happy...be weird... be wildly free
11. Always lend a hand to those who need you even if it goes unnoticed.
12. LIVE LIFE
13. Try to understand those narrowed minded individuals (they don't know any better) because not everyone is going to be accepting of you, your ideas, and your views
14. Friends come and go but keep those who are genuine close
15. Surround yourself with people who are smarter and more successful than you. This will help you work harder to get where you want to be.
16. Listen and Understand ( you're not always right, it's part of life darling!)
17. LOVE YOURSELF no body else will love you more than yourself